Suge Knight was taken to hospital after another court appearance, in which he claimed he was being treated inadequately in jail and said he is going blind.The Death Row Records co-founder was taken to hospital for a third time after appearing in court yesterday (02 March 2015) after telling the Los Angeles judge he has been suffering from serious health complications and receiving inadequate treatment while in custody over a murder charge.
According to the Los Angeles Times newspaper, he told Superior Court Judge James Brandlin: a�?a��I cana��t really see. I cana��t really comprehend whata��s going on.a��a��
He then claimed he had only 15% vision in one eye and was totally blind in the other, and also alleged he had lost around 30lbs since being put behind bars on January 30 over allegations he ran over and killed businessman Terry Carter and injured former gang member-turned-filmmaker Cle (Bone) Sloan during a dispute.
The judge transferred the case to another courtroom for a second hearing later in the day, but the 49-year-old music mogul a�� who claims to have fired his lawyers a�� missed the appearance due to illness, with the judge stating he had been taken to hospital.
On February 19, Suge a�� whose real first name is Marion a�� was taken to hospital from court complaining of stomach pains, with his attorney saying he had been suffering from bleeding in his stomach in relation to him being shot six times in a nightclub in August.
And he was rushed to a medical centre after he started suffering chest pains at Los Angeles County Superior Court on February 3, where he was to be formally charged with murder. a�� Sowetan